Design & Fabrication
We are able to offer a complete fabrication service based on any supplied project drawings and assist with design alterations to ensure a high quality result. We can turn simple drawings into a CAD or DXF based drawings as necessary.
Our fabrication services and machinery include:
- Welding – We have a team of highly skilled and qualified welders for MIG, TIG and ARC work that produce the high quality and durable workmanship we supply.
- CNC Lathe work using L280 Hyundai Wia, Manual Lathes.
- Milling Machines .
- Tube Bending – we have a range of benders and rollers and can bend or roll tube, bar, square hollow and flat bar in stainless, steel or aluminium. Mandrel or formed bends from 8mm to 50mm diameter in round tube, 25mm diameter in square tube. Rolled bends from 8mm to 90mm diameter in round tube and 8mm to 100mm in hollow section.
- Maxiem Gen2 1530 Abrasive Waterjet Machine: Waterjet Cutting – we offer an accurate quick turnaround service and can cut most materials up to 200mm thick – stainless steel, steel, aluminium, wood, plastics, carbon fibre sheet, rubber, etc. with a maximum sheet size of 1500mm x 3000 mm
- Press work & Press brake access